South African Safari Trip 2019!
FEBRUARY 15 – 24, 2019 (10 Day Option – $4,990)
FEBRUARY 15 – 26, 2019 (12 Day Option adding Zimbabwe & Botswana- $7,199)
MARCH 31 – APRIL 11, 2019
(12 Day Option adding Zimbabwe & Botswana- $7,199)
Book Here or call 1-800-409-7755
- Includes all international flights on South African Airlines.
- Includes all intra-Africa airline flights (Cape Town-Johannesburg-Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls-Johannesburg).
- 4 Nights at Cape Town’s 5 Star RADISSON BLU HOTEL – This Cape Town harbor view hotel is situated along the Atlantic Ocean, with Table Mountain and Robben Island providing a beautiful backdrop.
- 2 Nights at VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI LODGE – Providing luxury accommodation at Victoria Falls. Enjoying uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year-round game at its on-site waterhole. The lodge is ideally positioned to offer the most discerning traveler a taste of Africa at its best. Diamond level travelers will enjoy upgraded Waterhole View accommodations.
- 3 Nights at CHOBE MARINA LODGE- Uniquely located in the North-Eastern corner of Botswana where the four African nations of Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia converge, Chobe Marina Lodge is surrounded by the natural beauty of Africa. Gold and Diamond level travelers will enjoy upgraded Suite accommodations.
- 9 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, and 3 Dinners
- Airport transfers with private vehicle and driver, including a private ‘Meet and Greet’ service on arrival into South Africa.
- Early morning cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, for glorious views of the city, ocean and countryside.
- Half day excursion to infamous Robben island – the historic prison of Nelson Mandela. Round trip ferry and escorted island tour included.
- Full day scheduled excursion to Cape Point including a visit to the Boulders Beach penguins and a seafood luncheon.
- Full day scheduled tour to the winelands, including wine tasting and lunch.
- Gorgeous sunset cruise on the Zambezi River, amid curious hippo and crocodile.
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls and her rain forest, with monkeys clambering over the rain forest canopy.
- Exciting wildlife adventures in Chobe Park, Botswana, featuring river cruises as well as land-based safaris.